Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well...it has to start somewhere.

So, here I am, typing out my thoughts.  Exciting, no?  Well, maybe not so much, we'll see.

To be honest, I feel the urge to write again.

A little about me, since I'm Anonymously Anonymous - and this might take away a bit of that animosity you might be feeling right now:

...I once considered myself a writer, and I technically still do.  I find that she's often a bit lost - especially since relationships and life have really taken it's toll on me.  I guess I'll have to see for myself what comes of this and what wishes to present itself.

...I work from home - quite happily most of the time, but it's rather solitary, even with having a partner living and working along side me and a bunch of critters that complete the family.

...I have had an interesting life, and I find that having reached a "milestone" (in many people's lives, they're afraid of the "big four-oh"), and lived a bit past it that I'm reflecting on pieces of my life and trying to figure out how the puzzle all fits together.  I've always known, to some degree, how it works, but now I feel like writing a bit of it down.  Thus, the blog, I suppose.

...I've written before, and will most likely write again.  If you actually know who I am, bravo for figuring it out...or, maybe not, if you're from my past and you're having to read my memories about us.

...I collect things.

...I love cheese, alcohol and figuring out people - not necessarily in that order.

...I adore baseball.  I was once a big basketball fan, but baseball has always been my first love.  I grew up in a state that didn't have baseball (only pro basketball, I'm afraid), but that didn't stop me from becoming a huge fan.  If I find something I truly love in my soul, I tend to stick with it through thick and thin.  I'm rather dog-like in that respect, even though I consider myself a cat person.

...I hope to continue in writing this - and, if I get a few followers/readers, I just might.  I do quite well with audiences.  Back in the day, the audience (my friends), who would oogle over what I wrote really kept me going - it still does.

I'll leave this first entry as-is, and start actually forming some thoughts for something else.

-AA

No comments:

Post a Comment