Thursday, April 26, 2012

::yawn::

It's very, very strange to sit here and wonder..."now what should I do?"...I could go out on the beach, I could watch the Rays game, I could listen to the game while sitting on the balcony, sipping a Bourbon and C.Zero, I could type more, I could read, I could try to write (trying has never been my style, it generally flows when it wants - no shut off valve).  I could go to Georgie's and watch the game and get something to eat, but I'm not really that hungry (and have a Bourbon there)...

It's beautiful out today, and I could go sit in the hot tub, and pool...but, it's so sunny, and I've already burnt very slightly (I recognized the sting when I got into the hot tub yesterday).  Don't' want to burn, and looking at my skin it looks dried out...guess I should keep drinking this water.

I go home tomorrow - back to the house, with my "other half", 2.5 acres in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do, 4 furry children and a frog child, and a business.  Typically, we're rather board up there, and today I'm feeling it here...must be because, honestly, I'm left to my own devices.

It's amazing how we need things to entertain us all the time...to keep us pre-occupied.  I'm quite happy doing nothing, but if I have too much of it then I start to get antsy.  Why is that?  It rather drives me bonkers.

I'd actually like to go bowling, go to a movie, have a conversation with someone that is more than "please, thank you, good morning." - That's all I've said pretty much since I've been here since Tuesday, after check-in.  Oh, but I have talked to C on the phone, and that's been nice.  It's good to hear a familiar voice.

I was supposed to meet up with a friend for lunch today or tomorrow, but as usual that got cancelled (seems whenever we try to meet up, even when we lived here, it was like that...schedules are ridiculous).  I cancelled on another friend as I thought I'd be meeting up with the first...should have planned that differently, I suppose.

Regardless, I need to just enjoy what little time I have left here, as it's slipping away from me quite quickly.

Guess I'll go entertain myself with the freedom that I have right now - I know I need to enjoy it, but sometimes it's difficult to enjoy the luxury you're given until you realize you no longer have it.

-AA

2 comments:

  1. a friend was talking about having some friends visiting, they wanted to go shopping with his other half, he detests shopping so declined. He then spent the day regretting it as he was "bored"... Maybe it is just me but I love time on my own where I set the agenda and actions and I always seem to have stuff to do... yesterday I had a day off work and I did loads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freunden Sie sich guild wars 2 gold kaufen mit Hexenmeister und Paladine können Ihre Waffenfertigkeit durch Duelle mit ihnen ausgeglichen werden. In World of Warcraft ist eine sehr gute Lederverarbeitung Hauptberuf. Und wenn Sie kombinieren Skinning mit Lederverarbeitung besser sein wird, genau wie Bergbau und Schmiedekunst oder Kräuterkunde und Alchemie - eine handwerklichen Beruf und eine Sammlung Beruf. Armor Kits - Zugabe günstig gw2 gold kaufen Rüstungsklasse um deine Rüstung permanent, genau wie Verzauberungen kann Rüstung dauerhaft verbessern. Aber für Druiden und Schurken, ist es nur von Vorteil während der frühen Stufen, weil sie nicht verwenden können, die E-Mail Rüstungen, die bei den höheren Schwierigkeitsstufen Lederverarbeitung hergestellt werden. Mit Skinning, können Sie genug Material für Ihre Lederverarbeitung bieten. Munitionstaschen und zittert - Taschen, die mit Feuerwaffen und Pfeilen zu halten, guild wars 2 bücher und erhöhen Sie Ihre Geschwindigkeit der Waffe.

    ReplyDelete