Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stirrup, anyone?

So, tonight I mentioned in a social media avenue that I was once a "stirrup". I was asked to clarify, and I feel it's about time I did, aside from the ol' "hey, I remember when" type stories.

It's been almost 6 years since The Ex and I split, and most of my close friends from that time period know this story, so I don't feel there will be too much harm. If there is, so be it - I apologize to you if you're reading this and were a party to this and are offended (I especially apologize if you're offended as I feel sorry for you, considering if you were there you've probably got a longer list of interesting stories in some respects than I might, even).

Ahhhh...I don't recall exactly when this was, but I'd safely guess the early 2000's. A friend of mine introduced me to a friend (backstory here), and this friend of mine got heavily into the Leather Community. To the point, mind you, that she was KNOWN in the community by the nickname "moocher bottom". That's not quite the name you want in that group of folk - that's like being known at the bar as, "self assessed whore". Ya, seriously. She was happy that way...

I digress...Moocher Bottom introduced me to Ratty. Ratty ended up dating a woman, also with an Are name, so we'll call her R. So, now we have R&R dating. Simple enough.

The Ex and I became good friends of R&R's and The Ex also started to explore her more "leather" side. This is not like Leather Tuscadero, folks, we're talking bondage, whips and chains. This is NOT my scene, mind you, but I was a good little other half to my lovely Wife, so I did what I could to make her happy (within reason). As R&R were heavily into this "scene", and they knew The Ex was highly interested, they asked us if we'd like to attend an "Event" in Orlando. To amuse the wife, I agreed. I must admit, I was quite curious (wouldn't you be? Honestly now!) This "event" was a Leather Convention...I think it was for 2 or 3 days, I can't recall now. I guess I should go by what I do remember:

We shared a room (and hearing our co-horts having sex was enough of a turn-on for us to oblige in the same action across the room). R volunteered for many things, including a session of "wax play", and that was quite interesting - to the point that they taught you how to use wax to help relax you much like a massage. The Play Room was quite...hmmmm...not quite scary, but enough of something that I knew I would never want to partake in such a situation - open play with bondage/whips/pain is not something I find necessary in my life. The buffet/dinner was interesting enough, especially when R let them know it was her birthday, and she volunteered for a Fisting demonstration.

Yes...I did just say "Fisting Demonstration". I was a stirrup. R heard they needed someone for this, and since it was her birthday the next day (the day of the demonstration), the 100's of people all cheered and clapped for the birthday girl who was volunteering to be fisted in front of a live audience. In fact, it had such a turn-out they had to move it to a different room to hold everyone who wanted to attend! The Fister (is) an author on the subject and quite professional, made us all feel quite calm about the situation at hand. Ratty was to be there with her beloved, and The Ex and I were asked to be stirrups to R's legs (and she wasn't a small girl, mind you).

I can honestly tell you, who is reading, that this is the first, and most probably the last, time I've ever experienced watching someone get fisted in front of a live audience. If you don't know what fisting is, you might want to Google that. Now...I will admit I've had my fair share of, ummmm, fisting, but I never was able to get this technique down (...and, maybe I'm just not that talented, or The Ex wasn't that open to the concept - even though she requested this).  It really makes you think...how can someone take something like that inside themselves and find such pleasure in it? Well, it's not for me to say what's pleasurable to someone else, now is it?

...But, that's the brief, truthful story of my being a stirrup. I hope the audience at hand has enjoyed.

-AA

No comments:

Post a Comment