Monday, October 15, 2012

Pin in the Balloon...

Sometimes all it takes is writing some thoughts out to realize just how absolutely, pathetically ridiculous one sounds...and, I can admit that.

I'm feeling much better after having vented all these thoughts from the previous entry.

I don't believe I fully mean all of it...I'm just a little surprised, I guess, and as I tend to sit in my head way too much sometimes, I let my thoughts build up and get the best of me, instead of releasing some of the gas that builds.

Kind of like a volcano - if it doesn't release steam, it just gets stronger and stronger...yes, that's how I've been feeling.

I doubt the person I'm thinking about here has any clue they've caused me to go this overboard, and if it were me it might give me pause to hear this stuff.

At the same time, I've been thinking about all the relationships from my past that have had veins of this in them.  People who need their space, disappear for a bit, etc. - I don't have any issues with that, as long as I expect it.  Now, I do.  Now, I'll make sure to keep that in mind and not invest more than is wanted on the other side.

Now, I get it.

Thank you.  I still care, I still want to get to know more, but space will be given in gift baskets the size of ocean liners.

AA

No comments:

Post a Comment